Imbibe is looking for a Project Manager who enjoys a working on a variety of challenges. This position offers cross functional collaboration across the entire organization as well as the opportunity to work with our customers on deliverables directly. If you love checking things of your list and celebrating successes with those around you, you'll be an amazing addition to our team.
- Primary point of contact on assigned projects internally and externally
- Strong communication, organization, problem solving, decision making and influencing skills
- Document and manage project activities: notes, timelines, scope changes, internal and external communication, risk mitigation, escalation and status reports
- Prepare, Lead and facilitate assigned project meetings
- Prepare and participate in Commercialization and other status meetings
- Ability to handle fast paced environment and interruptions or changes with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 5-7 years’ experience working cross functionally at a food and beverage company or project management role
- Microsoft Office Skills: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint; Adobe Editor
- Recognized as the hub of project communication, handle day-to-day decision making
- Facilitating and hosting communication via phone, email, and in-person
- Recognize scope change, upset conditions and knows who to talk to for support and escalation in a timely manner
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.