Business Development Associate
Business Development Associate – Niles, IL
We are a leading beverage product development & ingredient supply partner supporting customers that range from entrepreneurs to top CPG and foodservice brands.
We are looking for an ambitious and committed Business Development Assistant to help us expand our business portfolio. This position will support the Business Development Team’s efforts to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with new and existing clients. You will be a key member of the team at the front of the company and will have the dedication to learning and follow-through on an effective sales strategy.
- Answer inbound calls for the Business Development department
- Qualifying inbound leads that will turn into clients
- Primary contact for select accounts
- Providing on-going client support – such as documentation, samples, project success evaluations
- Use Salesforce and SharePoint tools to maintain client and product information
- Ad-hoc sales report analysis and research to identify new markets, customers and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or anticipating clients’ objectives
- Tackle ambitious plans and targets with passion and a can-do attitude
- Work cross functionally to create win-win scenarios for internal and external stakeholders
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required with 3+ years’ sales, business development or related experience
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills, as well as attention to detail and an interest in learning
- Detailed oriented and committed to engaging the internal team to provide the best service, experience and outcome to our clients and visibility for our business planning
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
- Ability to utilize CRM and project management systems (Salesforce & Wrike)
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate, start-up environment
- Excellent Communication skills in both written and verbal forms
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Want to be a part of a growing team? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Imbibe:
Full Time Healthcare
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Industry Expertise –
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters creativity and friendship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.