Flavor Operations Data Analyst
Flavor Operations Data Analyst – Niles, IL
Summary of Job Details:
The Data Analyst will be a member of the Imbibe Flavor Operations team holding the key responsibility of driving cost savings across raw ingredients for flavor manufacturing. This individual will be working with suppliers, manufacturing facilities, and internal stakeholders for realizing improvements and service excellence. The Data Analyst will be accountable for monitoring the usage and procurement of “at risk” raw materials and make purchase suggestions to the management to avoid out of stock situations. The individual will also play a critical role in addressing supply issues that may affect the organization’s ability to promptly serve the customers.
Reports to: Director of Flavor Operations
- Collaborate Cross functionally with all Departments to maximize efficiency.
- Operations Team
- Manufacturing facilities
- Research & Development
- Regulatory Department
- Working within Salesforce
- Work with manufacturing facilities and Operations to track raw ingredients inventory.
- Work with operations, business developers, and sales force to accurately forecast supply of raw ingredients, based on flavor sales.
- Manage raw material expedites and shortages for manufacturing facilities’ stock of raw ingredients.
Collaborate with manufacturing operations and customer service to mitigate lead time issues related to raw material shortages to ensure on time delivery of orders.
- Raw material analysis
- Present data for production facilities monthly safety stock requirements
- Monitor raw material inventory levels.
- Identify cost savings on flavor raw ingredients.
- Identify volatility of significant ingredients for coming year.
- Maximize purchasing efficiencies based on pack size, MOQ and price for manufacturers.
- Inventory management and reconciliation
Plan resolution to obsolete, expiring or overstock raw materials
- Vendor Relationship
- Negotiate pricing with vendors
- Establish and maintain vendor relationships
- Semi-annually, update internal formulation data for our raw ingredients.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Science (must have knowledge of operations and supply chain)
- 1-5 years of experience in supply chain would be a plus.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and MS Access, SQL
- Proficient in MS office, outlook, and Power point
- Familiar with Microsoft NAV a plus
- Detail oriented
- Highly motivated with a strong drive to ensure completion
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry a plus
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Want to be a part of a growing team?
Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Imbibe:
Full Time Healthcare
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong, or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters playfulness, creativity and friendship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.