Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Manager
We are a leading beverage product development & ingredient supply partner supporting customers that range from entrepreneurs to top CPG and food-service brands.
The Supply Chain Manager will be an integral part of Imbibe’s Operations team responsible for managing the Supply and Demand Planning function. This individual will lead a team of Supply Chain Analysts and will be responsible for overall Inventory management and performance. In this critical role, he or she will interact directly with customers and manage the performance of Supply Chain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
This individual will work closely with Imbibe’s suppliers and co-manufacturers. The Supply Chain Manager will be instrumental in driving fact-based decision making by providing reports and analysis needed for supply chain strategy building and managing day-to-day operations. He or she will work in a fast-paced environment and will collaborate regularly with numerous functions across the organization including the Sales department and the Project Management group.
Reports to: Senior Director of Operations
- Play a lead role in managing Imbibe’s Supply and Demand Planning function.
- Partner with customers, suppliers and co-manufacturers for optimizing stock performance.
- Develop Supply Chain Dashboard and be responsible for the management of Supply Chain KPIs.
- Proactively engage with Sales team and Customers for improving forecast accuracy and addressing matters including new introductions, excess and obsolete inventory, product ramp-up and discontinuations.
- Perform data analysis and provide reports as requested by senior management, customers and various functions within the organization.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and be a key contributor for projects aimed at building supply chain efficiencies and realizing cost savings.
- Coach and mentor the Supply Chain team.
- Assist in inventory risk assessment and mitigation activities.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Operations or Supply Chain
- 4-5 years of experience in Inventory Management, Forecasting and Supply Chain Operations
- 2-3 years of experience in managing direct reports.
- Expertise in MS Excel and MS Access. SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and presentation skills
- Ability to manage to tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work independently
- Must thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Highly motivated, innovative and able to work independently and on teams
- Must exhibit attention to detail, thoroughness and have a can-do attitude
- APICS Certification in CPIM
- Master Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Experience with ERP systems is highly valuable
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry a plus
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Want to be a part of a growing team? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Imbibe:
Full Time Healthcare
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters creativity and friendship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.