Imbibe is seeking a R&D Beverage Technician to join the Research and Development team. If you enjoy being in the lab and have previous similar experience or are a recent graduate, this could be a great opportunity to support the team in the development of new, innovative beverages each and every day!
This person will be involved in batching up, bottling and taking analytical data on beverage products during the bench-top phase of new product development.
We are looking for a positive, energetic team player with a passion for learning about a wide variety of beverage ingredients, product types and processing technologies to join the Imbibe Team!
- Batch up and package multiple test variables of beverage products to aid the new product development process. Record formula, process and product data for pilot plant runs and customer samples.
- Follow batching instructions provided by Product Developers to create new, innovative beverage formulations
- Conduct analytical chemistry tests to set specifications and confirm that beverages meet quality requirements such as pH, TA, Brix, and particle size
- Manage all shelf-life testing activities for assigned projects. Schedule evaluation, set-up product samples, record data, and summarize results/trends.
- Support the bottling, labeling and shipping efforts to ensure new product samples are successfully delivered to our customers
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines during the production of beverage products. This includes properly cleaning and organizing all work areas and wearing all proper food safety and personal protective equipment.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s in food science or past experience as a Lab Technician in a food science environment
- Experience in a Food manufacturing production facility or laboratory is strongly preferred
- Team player willing to do what it takes to support the development and launch of new products on tight timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the lab
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software products including Outlook, Excel and Word
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
We are customer-obsessed! We strive to delight our customer with every interaction, at every level of our company. We do this impart by taking ownership, acting with integrity and striving for excellence. If our customers succeed, so do we!
Our open office environment fosters collaboration, innovation and communication. We’ve seen some of the best ideas come from a cross-functional brainstorm and love that new ideas and new processes come from all levels in our organization.
We promote balance! We encourage a healthy work-life balance and respect the needs of our employees. We work to be flexible and fair while remaining focused on our shared objectives.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.