AP/AR Clerk – Niles, IL
We are looking for a detail-oriented AP/AR Clerk to collect revenue and pay bills by verifying and completing payable and receivable transactions.
- Enter vendor bills upon proper match to PO or other authorization
- Pay bills by verifying transaction information
- Verifying transaction information; computes charges and refunds; prepares and sends invoices
- Prepare customer invoices based on notification of shipment
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments
- Enter inventory item receipts and post build transaction as needed
- Match all shipping documents to correct customer and vendor transactions
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- 2-3 years AP/AR experience
- Attention to detail
- Reporting research results
- Excellent verbal communication
- Administrative writing skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Data entry skills
- General math skills
- Financial software knowledge
- Financial analysis skills
- Microsoft Navision
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excel modeling
- Manufacturing experience
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Want to be a part of a growing team? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Imbibe:
Full Time Healthcare
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters creativity and friendship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.