The Operation Analyst will be a member of the Imbibe’s Operations team holding key responsibility of executing and managing Imbibe’s product commercialization process, premix blend process and other key projects relevant to Operations, specifically in the Procurement space. This individual will be working with cross-functional teams, suppliers, co-manufacturers, customers, and internal stakeholders for realizing improvements and service excellence. The Operations Analyst will be accountable for monitoring the usage and procurement of raw materials for Imbibe’s Senses and IBI portfolio, which includes maintaining strong vendor relationships and identifying opportunities for cost savings. This individual will also play a critical role in addressing supply issues that may impact the organization’s ability to promptly serve our customers.
- Responsible and accountable for managing all aspects of Imbibe’s commercialization process to ensure Imbibe developed products are ready for market sale.
- Report and manage key KPIs pertaining to but not limited to Commercialization, Premix Blends, Raw Material Management, and other key Operations processes.
- Work directly with co-manufacturing partners to set up new formulations for production.
- Accountable for the management and successful completion of premix blend process, which requires working with cross-functional teams to ensure timelines are met.
- Be the primary point of contact for designated projects facilitating project update meetings, and written communication to inform stakeholders of progress.
- Act as a category manager for Imbibe’s Senses and IBI portfolio which involves working directly with strategic vendors to ensure supply is available and managing the purchase of raw materials and finished inventory.
- Address raw material issues related to assigned categories that may emerge during product development and take actions to minimize their effect on the product.
- Reconcile raw material and Sense inventory to align with accounting expectations.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors, co-manufactures, and internal colleagues.
- Serve as the project manager for Lab Procurement projects and processes.
- Assist with managing special Supply Chain or Procurement projects.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Project Management, Procurement or Supply Chain.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Proven project management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills with the ability to project manage and work on multiple assignments concurrently.
- Expert in MS Office Suite including MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is highly valuable.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification preferred.