Project Manager - Temporary (Maternity Leave Coverage)
The Imbibe project manager role is a unique mix of organization, problem-solving and interpersonal skills. They have an outgoing personality and collaboration skills needed to work cross-functionally with product development, business development, regulatory, operations, as well as our clients. Our business is high touch and project managers are key in establishing and maintaining long-term client relationships.
This role serves as command central and therefore it's important that project managers be comfortable asking questions, connecting people with information, resources, solutions, or experts to get challenges resolved. A successful project manager has the ability to thrive in situations that are not straight forward.
The ideal candidate will have experience in cross-functional team leadership or has a technical background as well as scale up experience within the Food and Beverage Industry.
- Create the appropriate project structure and plans as informed by the needs of the customer, Imbibes internal teams and external partners.
- Provide clarity on scope of work for internal and external parties
- Facilitate project planning: technical and non-technical timelines, action items, accountability
- Identify project risk and implement mitigation plans
- Create agendas and issue minutes for internal and external meetings
- Can identify scope creep and escalate to BD/Management
- Track KPIs (cost, taste, timing, quality etc.)
- Provide updates as appropriate
Ensure Process Compliance
- Adept to recognize when our processes are right for a project (ie. timing of risk assessments) and when it should be modified.
- Proper adherence and utilization of our project management platform (Wrike), including project communication, recording key decisions, dates and document sharing.
- Leading risk assessments and resolution
- Collaborating with our operations team in the commercialization/scale-up process
- Allot appropriate time when issuing regulatory documentation to customers
Steward of Imbibe Customer Service Experience
- Managing and exceeding customer expectations/deliverables
- Main point of contact to our client for sharing information and gaining alignment.
- Refer customer requests and inquiries to relevant internal team members and ensure prompt reply or acknowledgement
- Own communication to the customer and bringing in other internal team members when appropriate
- Status updates/meeting notes and agendas
- Sample shipments/tracking
- Communicate deadlines internally and externally (ordering, shipping, trials, production, final formula, etc.)
- Document requests, misc. requests
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 years minimum of Project Management (Non-IT) experience or 5-7 years CPG Technical Team experience
- Scale up experience within the Food and Beverage Industry is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- Ability to work autonomously producing high quality results
- Openness and ability to learn new applications quickly (Wrike)
- Ability to adapt to fast paced work environment with changing priorities
- Highly organized