Title: Systems Analyst
Imbibe is a leading innovator in the beverage industry. Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best.
The Systems Analyst provides customized technical solutions where there are gaps in our software applications. Formulator and Microsoft Dynamics Nav are the two primary third-party business applications where the transaction data is stored in SQL Server. Joining data from these two sources is a fundamental need at Imbibe for several business requirements, from forecasting sales, forecasting demand, to reporting business results in a number of unique ways.
- Technical SME for the business application and support the business with the continued operation, maintenance and enhancements to the application.
- Manage all IT related functions for the business applications.
- Meet with application owners/users to review upcoming maintenance, system enhancements and support related issues on a periodic basis.
- Training and guidance to the user community on the use of the applications.
- Guidance and assistance to service desk for issues involving applications.
- Engagement of the IT infrastructure team for technical design, configurations and ongoing operations of applications.
- Developing and maintaining systems documents, SOPs, user training documents.
- Work with IT business analysts on new system requirements and solutions based on those requirements.
- Represent and perform change management, training, and communication to the user community for applications.
- Work with 3rd parties for ongoing support and maintenance of applications.
- Ensure that the technical service catalog is kept up to date for existing and new applications.
- Provide weekly status reports and develop metrics for business applications for reporting to leadership.
Qualification and Requirements:
- 4+ years of experience as a systems analyst.
- 3+ years of experience as a support analyst.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, including SharePoint, OneDrive, and Teams is required to support the Imbibe organization. Creating new Teams sites, and new SharePoint site; managing user permissions, and understanding all the features and capabilities of these applications is important. Knowledge with PowerApps would add value to the team
- Ability to create, run and analyze Microsoft SQL queries.
- Understanding the flow of data, business processes, technical interfaces that would be created or impacted.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage project delivery
- Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to organize information, manage tasks and projects to support business needs.
- Ability to flexibly accept dynamically changing priorities.
- Data analytics and data visualization tools, such as PowerBI is a plus
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Want to be a part of a growing team? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Imbibe:
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters creativity and friendship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.