NA Product Manager – Technical Services – Niles, IL
We are a leading beverage product development & ingredient supply partner supporting customers that range from entrepreneurs to top CPG and foodservice brands.
We are looking for an ambitious and committed Product Manager to help us expand and clearly define and sell our services portfolio. The objective of this position is to define, price, and promote Imbibe consulting services on a strategic and tactical level. To do this, this position will need to develop an understanding of how each service supports both Imbibe’s and our clients’ overall strategy and the most effective market positioning. This individual will then work with marketing and sales teams to create and execute the go-to-market strategy for customer segments – this involves effective process mapping through our organization and project management system. Duties will also include building presentations, supporting the sales team on customer calls, scoping & structuring projects, identifying market growth or penetration opportunities, working with marketing on promotional materials. Properly capturing value, strategy, and bringing the organization along is the main priority of this role.
This role requires an ability to understand and work with technical services and the value that they bring to customers. While a technical background is not strictly required, the ability to understand and direct technical plans is imperative.
Tasked with owning our services portfolio structure and strategy, strong organization and influential leadership skills are paramount to the success of this position. An individual must be a self-starter with an affinity for driving their own deadlines, comfortable making decisions, and able to engage the organization.
Imbibe has been providing technical services and custom ingredients for clients for decades. Our services portfolio has grown and is an essential part of what we bring to the marketplace. We are looking to formalize this offering and support the sales team and clients in maximizing its value.
- Support the sales team by building and presenting customer presentations and scoping and structuring customer requests into a format that works with Imbibe’s technical skills and processes
- Organize, organize, organize – define and train on value, points of differentiation, and positioning statements
- Promote the company’s services addressing or anticipating clients’ objectives
- Ability to analyze data and plans and draw conclusions
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Conduct research to identify new markets, customers, and customer needs
- Navigate complex industry relationships and find the right contacts and decision makers
- Tackle ambitious plans and targets with passion and a can-do attitude
- Work cross functionally to create win-win scenarios for internal and external stakeholders
- Build long-term relationships with internal team members
- Develop entry level staff into future leaders
- Travel ~10% of the time
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ marketing, food science or product management
- Professionally mature team player who is highly organized and deadline driven
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite and excel
- Detail oriented and committed to engaging the internal team to provide the best service, experience and outcome to our clients and visibility for our business planning
- Ability to work within CRM and project management systems (SalesForce & Wrike)
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a start-up environment
- Excellent Communication skills in both written and verbal forms
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Full Time Healthcare
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters creativity and friendship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.