Marketing Associate – Niles, IL
Imbibe is a leading beverage product development & ingredient supply partner supporting customers that range from entrepreneurs to top CPG and foodservice brands.
We are looking for an organized and bold Marketing Associate to help support and drive several marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate knows how to craft compelling stories to support the marketing strategy and sales objectives while helping to drive brand awareness and consistency. The Marketing Associate will keep their pulse on industry trends, customer needs and growth opportunities. Your analytical mind and enthusiastic spirit will help you seek out better ways of working and help us all execute more efficiently. While prior experience in the food and beverage industry is not essential, a strong interest in this subject matter will strengthen an individual’s contributions. This is a highly collaborative role, with opportunities to work closely with the sales, technical, product management and brand-specific teams. The Marketing Associate should be confident and comfortable presenting to groups of all sizes.
If the following statements describe you, please consider applying to be Imbibe’s next Marketing Associate.
- You follow through and have never met a deadline that scares you.
- Crafting and deploying consistent and compelling content to support company growth excites you.
- You are resourceful.
- You’re not afraid to ask for help. You don’t let your pride or insecurities get in the way when you’re not sure you understand something or to clarify an assignment.
- You’re a natural born problem solver and creative thinker.
- You’re conscientious. You work hard to make sure that you are putting forth good work.
Email your resume with the subject Marketing Associate to email@example.com along with two writing samples (a cover letter is acceptable as one, a press release is preferred as the second) and let us know why you are the rock star fit we are looking for!
- Work cooperatively to design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities, generate inbounds, and build brand equity
- Partner closely with product management and sales teams to plan and drive integrated marketing for key customers and new opportunity areas
- Collaborate with product management and other departments as needed to plan and execute marketing campaigns that support brand growth, by amplifying key messages and maximizing our impact for line extensions and new product launches
- Assist with the articulation of value propositions and defining the marketing mix for new market offerings
- Design and execute outbound marketing activities and collateral that addresses specific target markets and functions including e-mail communications, social/digital media and ad campaigns, articles, press releases, etc. in collaboration with key stakeholders from creative, brand-specific, and technical teams
- Support the development, training, and alignment of customer collateral, presentations, and other sales tools in line with strategic initiatives
- Bring innovative ideas and best practices to the table to elevate our approach to marketing
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure that collateral and messaging for key growth initiatives is realized in the design and execution of our trade show and other event participation
- Push out customer surveys to gain insights, close feedback loop and refine/shape programs that add value for our customers
- Travel 5-10% of the time
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in B2B marketing, communications, market research and strategy execution
- Working knowledge of HubSpot, Wordpress, Wrike, Saleforce, SharePoint, Google Analytics; openness and ability to learn new applications quickly
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite and excel
- Has an eye for integration and collaboration
- Strategic and innovative thinker
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a start-up environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and fluid priorities; able to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal forms
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters creativity and friendship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.