Communications & Events Associate
Imbibe is a leading beverage product development & ingredient supply partner supporting customers that range from entrepreneurs to top CPG and foodservice brands.
We are looking for a thoughtful and creative Communications Associate to help support several marketing initiatives and sales tools designed to grow the business. The ideal candidate has an elegant way of communicating and is able to identify and weave our key messages into various pieces of digital and physical collateral. Messaging will be deployed through social channels (LinkedIn and Instagram), on our website, in technical bulletins, our podcast and any other channels we identify as viable options for gaining measurable exposure of our brand. In order to best understand our persona and capture Imbibe’s voice, cross-functional collaboration will be expected, so this candidate should be confident and comfortable leading group conversations and adept at distilling the most salient and compelling pieces - a technical translator of sorts for our customers.
If the following statements describe you, please consider applying to be Imbibe’s next Communications & Events Associate.
- You are a great communicator. You are a master at creating persuasive content to compel your audience to take action.
- You are curious. You’re a natural born interviewer. You want to get to the bottom of what we do, why we do it and articulate our value to a variety of audiences.
- You’re organized and a planner. You recognize that building tools to minimize the duplication of work is valuable. You have a knack for creating communications calendars.
- You get things done. Plain and simple.
Email your resume with the subject Marketing Associate to firstname.lastname@example.org along with two writing samples (a cover letter is acceptable as one writing sample) and let us know why you are the rock star fit we are looking for!
Content & Communications
- Own Imbibe in the public eye through the creation and delivery of press releases, speaking proposals, the trendspotting newsletter, case studies, technical bulletins and reports, and any other marketing material as business activity may dictate
- Design and deploy e-mail marketing campaigns (solid knowledge of MailChimp)
- Refresh and maintain website content and architecture (solid knowledge of WordPress)
- Strengthen brand voice and deploy it throughout social channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, podcast)
- Cultivate and maintain media relationships
- Present communications progress at company-wide business update
- Coordinate logistics, manage vendor relationships and booth development for on-site and off-site events
- Identify opportunities to participate in industry events, write speaking proposals; coordinate logistics to ensure internal alignment
- Manage trade show calendar & deadlines
- Plan and facilitate webinars
- Travel 5% of the time
Other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 - 5 years’ blend of marketing, communications, and event management
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite and excel
- Ability to work within our CRM (Salesforce)
- Openness and ability to learn new applications quickly (current applications: WordPress, SharePoint, MailChimp, HootSuite, Wrike, Google Analytics)
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal forms
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters creativity and friendship.
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.