Commercialization Manager – Finished Goods
Commercialization Manager – Finished Goods – Niles, IL
Imbibe is a leading beverage product development & ingredient supply partner supporting customers that range from entrepreneurs to top CPG and foodservice brands.
We are looking for an experienced Commercialization Manager to help organize and drive finished goods launches from development to finished branded product delivered to the customer. This role is responsible for planning and leading the project process to get a product from rough formulation through development, pricing, packaging, procurement, timing, through to delivery. At any given time, there may be many projects with many different product types and copackers in play. This role is required to interface with cross functional parties at all levels of the organization, including, R&D, finance, sales, project management, operations, our customers, and our manufacturing partners. In addition, this role will provide regular updates on progress, risks, and next steps to project stakeholders regularly and upon request.
If the following statements describe you, please consider applying to be Imbibe’s next Commercialization Manger – Finished Goods.
- You have experience with launching new products and the intricacies associated with planning for initial production scale up.
- You are resourceful, enjoy solving problems, and are comfortable leading through ambiguity.
- You’re not afraid to ask questions and seek to understand stakeholders versus making assumptions.
- You follow through and have never met a deadline you’re afraid of.
Email your resume with the subject Commercialization Manager – Finished Goods to firstname.lastname@example.org along with two writing samples (a cover letter is acceptable as one writing sample) and let us know why you are the rock star fit we are looking for!
- Provide team leadership and subject matter expertise.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the development and implementation of a broad, coordinated set of projects to meet the goals and priorities of Imbibe and our customers.
- Facilitate the definition of project scopes, goals, tasks and resource (people and cost) requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional groups; develop methods to monitor and report project progress and provide corrective action if necessary.
- Use strong project management skills to develop and manage project timelines, addresses technical and resourcing challenges, and ensures risk profiles and mitigation plans are developed and executed for each project.
- Lead the cross functional team through the process.
- Create or correct processes where there may be gaps.
- Travel 5-10% of the time
Other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years’ in CPG or contract manufacturing environment (food and/or beverage a plus)
- Experience taking projects through scale up
- Technical capabilities a plus
- Understanding of project management methodology
- Strategic capabilities/business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to manage and navigate ambiguity
- Mentality to drive for results.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite and excel
- Exceptional communication – Written and presentation
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters creativity and friendship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.