Nutrition Labeling Specialist
Imbibe is seeking a Nutrition Labeling Specialist to become the newest member of its growing Customer Documentation team. The Nutrition Labeling Specialist is responsible for working with the team to ensure that all our customers regulatory and documentation needs are met. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented and highly organized individual who is comfortable working in a fast paced, high energy environment with changing priorities.
· Generate final customer packets for new and existing finished products including, but not limited to: Nutrition Panels, Ingredient Statements, Allergen Statements and Production Formulas
· Utilize various databases and nutritional softwares to produce detailed customer deliverables in a timely manner
· Work closely with the project management team to determine project timelines and customer specific documentation needs
· Collaborate cross functionally with the product development, flavor, procurement, quality and regulatory teams to produce only the most accurate labeling information for our customers
·Develop and improve SOPs to improve process flow and document accuracy
Qualification and Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry, biology, food science, nutrition or other related field
· 1-2 years’ experience in a compliance or labeling based position
· Experience in the food and beverage industry strongly preferred
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
· Ability to successfully work in a collaborative environment
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters creativity and friendship.
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.