Digital Media Designer
Digital Media Designer – Niles, IL
Imbibe is a leading beverage product development & ingredient supply partner supporting customers that range from entrepreneurs to top CPG and foodservice brands.
We are looking for a self-motivated creative Digital Media Designer who can produce digital, print, web, photo and video content. This self-starter has a can-do attitude when collaborating cross-functionally to develop compelling design and creative solutions that will drive brand awareness and marketing initiatives forward. Ideal candidates should have a strong desire to keep content fresh and work on many forms and aspects of concurrent projects. To be successful in this role, you should be inspired by the prospect of growing your skillset and be comfortable working in high-profile and high impact projects. You should have exceptional design skills, be highly organized and the have the ability to produce quality work quickly while managing multiple workstreams and deadlines. You should possess the ability to think out of the box, create work from the ground up and generate solutions when presented with obstacles. You also ask questions to gain a comprehensive understanding of project scope and have good communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Branding: print and digital collateral design, signage, event materials, sample kits, swag, client presentations, templating, new brand expansion including logo design and identity work, occasional product/branding design (logo and packaging)
- Photography: facility and company/culture, headshots, social events, occasional product photography
- Videography: shooting and post-production of videos for social media and company videos for website (including how-to’s, case studies, behind the scenes, explainers, who we are, etc.), storyboarding, shot coordination
- Digital Design: new and existing front-end web design, CMS maintenance (Wordpress), email marketing design (Mailchimp), social media content (including graphics, motion and interactive elements)
- Production: working knowledge of digital and offset press and preflighting, occasional hands-on prototyping
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in design or media-related field, or 2 years of Graphic Design, Photography and Videography experience
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, primarily Ai, Ps, iD and Pr
- Well-versed and skilled in fundamental design principals - layout, color, type, branding, ideation and process skills mandatory
- Strong photography skills and photo library management – comfortable engaging with subjects to create impactful photography, adept in retouching, continually updating library
- Strong video skills – comfortable engaging with subjects to create impactful videos, knowledgeable and proficient with video equipment and post-production software
- Platform-agnostic – comfortable on both Mac and PC
- Proficient in the Microsoft environment
- Good understanding of print, prepress and finishing
- An artistic sensibility with clever ideas from concept stage to project completion
- Can take criticism well and does not shy away from revisions
- Creative thinker and problem solver, resourceful and adaptable
- Ability to manage projects efficiently – collaborative, detail oriented, deadline-minded and can produce work quickly while juggling multiple tasks and deadlines
Would be considered a bonus:
- Motion graphics: basic knowledge to enhance video or create motion content for social media
- HTML/CSS to get into the nitty gritty of Wordpress and Mailchimp if needed
Submissions without a design portfolio and video samples will not be considered.
Submit your resume, design portfolio and video samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Digital Media Designer and let us know why you are the rock star fit we are looking for!
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything