Imbibe is a leading innovator in the beverage industry. Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best.
Imbibe is seeking a part-time temporary Receptionist to work Monday thru Friday from 12 pm to 5 pm. This individual will help facilitate the efficient operation of the assigned department by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients
- Maintains filing systems as assigned
- Retrieves information as requested from records, e-mail, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for managers or supervisors
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment
- Maintains a system for recording expenses and the use of petty cash
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing
- Ability to work independently
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Want to be a part of a growing team? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Imbibe:
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters creativity and friendship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.