Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain Analyst – Niles, IL
Summary of Job Details:
The Supply Chain Analyst will be a member of the Imbibe’s Operations team holding key responsibility of managing and analyzing perpetual inventory for balancing product supply and demand. This individual will play a key role in driving vital process improvements needed for efficiently managing product flow, optimizing working capital and improving communication with customers and internal stakeholders. The Supply Chain Analyst will be instrumental in driving fact-based decision making by providing reports and analysis needed for supply chain strategy building and managing day-to-day operations.
Reports to: Supply Chain Manager
- Responsible for stock planning and replenishment of the assigned customer accounts. Work with manufacturing plants for tracking production and for addressing issues resulting in delays.
- Responsible for inventory turns, write-offs, managing excess and obsolete inventory, product ramp-up and discontinuations.
- Accountable for weekly and monthly inventory reconciliations.
- Pro-actively engage with Sales team and Customers for improving forecast accuracy and developing stock plans for maintaining floor stock.
- Maintain inventory data to assist with effective stock planning. This includes validating data, updating reports, reconciling inventory, entering and closing orders, item maintenance, etc.
- Support internal teams, primarily Customer Service in managing daily assignments and addressing stock issues affecting customer orders and deliveries.
- Manage Supply Chain KPIs including but not limited to monitoring inventory levels, forecast accuracy, inventory turns and aged inventory.
- Collaborate cross-functionally and actively participate in projects aimed at building supply chain efficiencies and realizing cost savings
- Perform tasks as assigned for the swift transition of the Planning tool to the ERP system.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Operations, Supply Chain, or related field
- 4-5 years of experience in Inventory Management, Forecasting and Supply Chain Operations
- Expert Excel knowledge is a must
- Experience and proficiency working in ERP systems, preferably in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Must possess strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage to tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work independently
- Highly motivated, innovative and able to work independently and on teams
- Must exhibit attention to detail, thoroughness and have a can-do attitude
- Experience with ERP systems and SQL is highly valuable
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry a plus
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Want to be a part of a growing team?
Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Imbibe:
Full Time Healthcare
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong, or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters playfulness, creativity and friendship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.