Commercialization and Procurement Analyst
Commercialization and Procurement Analyst
The Commercialization and Procurement Analyst will be a member of the Imbibe’s Operations team holding key responsibility of driving cost savings across business operations spanning from sourcing to the delivery of the product. This individual will be working with suppliers, co-manufacturers, customers and internal stakeholders for realizing improvements and service excellence. The Commercialization and Procurement Analyst will be accountable for monitoring the usage and procurement of raw materials and make purchase suggestions to management to optimize purchasing patterns. The individual will also play a critical role in addressing supply issues that may affect the organization’s ability to promptly serve the customers.
Reports to: Procurement and Operations Project Manager
- Responsible and accountable for handling all aspects of the Commercialization process to ensure Imbibe developed products are ready for market sale.
- Analyze Commercalization data and report on key KPIs to the Operations Team.
- Work closely with Sales, R&D and Operations teams to understand raw material related challenges and address those with the suppliers to ensure uninterrupted supply.
- Responsible for addressing raw material issues emerging during product development and take actions to minimize their effect on the product.
- Manage purchase of raw materials and finished inventory of Ingredient Systems.
- Responsible for reconciling raw material and Ingredient Systems inventory to align with Accounting expectations.
- Be responsible for designing and implementing Stocking Agreements with Suppliers to proactively avoid supply issues
- Track and analyze data to make buying recommendations and suggest alternate sources.
- Assist with managing special Supply Chain projects for driving cost savings.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Procurement, Purchasing, or Sourcing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven project management skills
- Detail orientated
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data sets and provide recommendations
- Expert in MS Office Suite including MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is highly valuable
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Want to be a part of a growing team?
Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Imbibe:
Full Time Healthcare
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong, or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.