Pricing Analyst – Niles, IL
Summary of Job Details:
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for pricing of all turnkey opportunities. This position works closely with internal ingredient costing, as well as with packaging vendors and contract manufacturers to obtain competitive quotes which allow us to meet our cost targets.
Reports to: Senior Director of Contract Manufacturing
- Interface regularly with contract manufacturing partners and material vendors to obtain quotes, and develop packaging concepts.
- Maintain updated quotes for packaging and contract manufacturers on all current and prospective opportunities.
- Analyze potential order quantities of all materials to provide volume savings and maximize freight.
- Work directly with sales to understand customers cost parameters.
- Generate pricing estimates and formal quotes for customers.
- Work with internal departments to ensure all necessary pricing is accurate when products launch.
- Provide support and guidance when opportunities transition through commercialization to production.
- Develop and maintain a library of the most updated costs for materials and labor costs (to allow for rapid estimating on new projects)
- Work with marketing to develop a database of prices for common retail market products, to aid to accurate price targeting.
- Assist in new product launch planning.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Operations, Supply Chain, or related field
- Strong Excel skills required
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Ability to prioritize and manage timelines
- Strong Communication skills
- Computer Systems: General Microsoft office usage (heavy excel usage), and system entry and/or reporting (Microsoft Nav, Wrike, or other)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Highly motivated, innovative and able to work independently and on teams
- Must exhibit attention to detail, thoroughness and have a can-do attitude
- Experience with ERP systems and SQL is highly valuable
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry a plus
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Want to be a part of a growing team?
Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Imbibe:
Full Time Healthcare
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong, or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters playfulness, creativity and friendship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.