Imbibe is a leading beverage product development & ingredient supply partner supporting customers that range from entrepreneurs to top CPG and foodservice brands.
We are looking for an organized and energetic Marketing Associate to help support and drive several marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate has an impressive communications portfolio and a penchant for clean data. The primary objective of this role is to gain measurable exposure for our brand through content generation, social media engagement and event coordination and management. Capturing the B2B voice and recognizing how it differs from a consumer-facing voice will be critical to the success of the individual in this position. While prior experience in the food and beverage industry is not essential, a strong interest in this subject matter will strengthen an individual’s contributions. Elements of this role will require gaining alignment and sharing deliverables with the sales team as well as presenting trend insights to our customers. The Marketing Associate should be confident and comfortable presenting to groups of all sizes.
If the following statements describe you, please consider applying to be Imbibe’s next Marketing Associate.
- You are resourceful. You consider other places than your supervisor to find answers before asking for help.
- You’re not afraid to ask for help. You don’t let your pride or insecurities get in the way when you’re not sure you understand something or to clarify an assignment.
- You’re creative. You’re a natural born problem solver and creative thinker.
- You’re conscientious. You work hard to make sure that you are putting forth good work.
- You follow through and have never met a deadline you’re afraid of.
Email your resume with the subject Marketing Associate to firstname.lastname@example.org along with two writing samples (a cover letter is acceptable as one writing sample) and let us know why you are the rock star fit we are looking for!
Content & Communications
- Own Imbibe in the public eye through the creation and delivery of press releases, speaking proposals, the trendspotting newsletter, case studies, technical bulletins and reports, and any other marketing material as business activity may dictate
- Design and deploy e-mail marketing campaigns (solid knowledge of MailChimp)
- Refresh and maintain website content and architecture (solid knowledge of WordPress)
- Strengthen brand voice and deploy it throughout social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Own and upgrade original podcast
- Cultivate and maintain media relationships
- Develop communications KPIs and corresponding reporting
- Keep newsletter contact information up to date by cross-referencing MailChimp bounces
- Own internal product database, data input, tracking, and sharing findings across team
- Perform secondary market research on industry trends that help inform compelling customer-facing presentations
- Grow and report on website activity through Google Analytics
- Manage campaign participation and ROI tracking in Salesforce
- Present communications progress at company-wide business update
- Coordinate logistics, manage vendor relationships and booth development for on-site and off-site events
- Identify opportunities to participate in industry events; coordinate logistics to ensure internal alignment
- Manage trade show calendar & deadlines
- Plan and facilitate webinars
- Travel 5-10% of the time
Other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 - 5 years’ blend of marketing, communications, and event management
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite and excel
- Ability to work within our CRM (Salesforce)
- Openness and ability to learn new applications quickly (current applications: WordPress, SharePoint, MailChimp, HootSuite, Wrike, Google Analytics)
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal forms
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters creativity and friendship.
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.