Part-Time Shipping/Receiving Clerk
Title: Part-Time Shipping/Receiving Clerk
Imbibe is a leading innovator in the beverage industry. Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best.
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk will help manage the shipping and receiving for our warehouse. Monday - Friday from 12 pm to 5 pm.
- Receives goods and verifies the quality and count of all items unloaded from trucks and trailers; checks against suppliers count and immediately reports discrepancies to carriers, supervisor, and purchasing officer per company policy
- Carefully and accurately maintains shipping records for requested categories including goods returned, dunnage, and returnable pallets.
- Notifies supervisor of major discrepancies, over-shipments, or substitutions.
- Prepares bills of lading for shipments.
- Completes information on damage claims for in-transit damage.
- Transports materials on shipping dock with a hand truck or other vehicle as needed.
- Loads trucks using a forklift.
- Performs other clerical duties.
- Ability to accurately sort, count, and verify items received.
- Basic understanding of, dock, and warehouse procedures.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and/or inventory software to maintain records, input data, and create reports.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Forklift Certification
- Must be able to traverse distribution warehouse and access a variety of storage spaces and shelving units by stretching, squatting, and reaching.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions and temperatures in the warehouse and on the loading dock.
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Want to be a part of a growing team? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Imbibe:
Full Time Healthcare
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters creativity and friendship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.