Packaging/Project Management Associate
Reports to: Senior Director of Contract Manufacturing
Imbibe is a leading innovator in the beverage industry. Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at .
Imbibe is seeking a Packaging Specialist to join the Finished Products division of our Operations team. The Packaging Specialist will be responsible for managing all aspects of the packaging materials that are designed, selected, procured, inventoried and used in production for our customers. This includes working with our packaging suppliers to select and/or design applicable packaging, obtaining and/or negotiating pricing, working with our customer’s graphic designers on artwork approvals and changes, placing orders for packaging and managing deliveries, and overseeing inventory of materials onsite at our contract manufacturing partners. This role is both customer and vendor facing. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented, highly organized individual, with solid communication and problem-solving skills, who is comfortable working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Packaging design selection as applicable for customer’s products.
- Work with packaging suppliers on dielines, sample creation, and pricing.
- Work with contract manufacturing partners to ensure packaging is acceptable for production.
- Coordinate artwork development and approvals internally and with the customer.
- Plan and manage packaging material demand for production and delivery of materials to our partner manufacturing sites.
- Work with purchasing to initiate orders for material.
- Manage inventory of packaging materials at partner manufacturing sites.
- Reconcile partner manufacturing site packaging inventories.
- Work with internal departments to ensure all necessary packaging related documentation has been provided to manufacturing partners (regulatory, quality, R&D, purchasing, etc.)
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are highly important
- Detailed problem solving and analysis abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
- Experience with graphics software such as Illustrator/Photoshop and printing processes a plus.
- Knowledge of different offset print processes.
- Understanding of preflight and proofing.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to adapt to fast paced work environment with changing priorities
- Positive attitude
- Experience: 2-4 years
- Experience in the food and beverage industry a plus.
- Experience with graphic design software systems highly valuable
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Want to be a part of a growing team? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Imbibe:
Full Time Healthcare
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters creativity and friendship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.