Supply Chain Planning Manager
The Supply Chain Manager will be a member of the Imbibe’s Operations team holding the key responsibility of providing leadership and direction to the Supply and Demand Planning team. This individual will be working with co-manufacturers, customers and internal stakeholders for balancing supply and demand. The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the performance of the inventory KPIs and will play a key role in driving vital process improvements needed for efficiently managing product flow, optimizing working capital and improving communication with customers and internal stakeholders. The Supply Chain Manager will be instrumental in driving fact-based decision making by providing reports and analysis needed for building supply chain strategy and managing day-to-day operations. This individual will also play a critical role in addressing supply issues that may affect Imbibe’s ability to promptly serve the customers.
- Play a lead role in managing the Planning team and at the same time actively manage optimal stock levels, develop and manage Inventory KPIs, and drive process improvements across the supply chain.
- Manage customer stock levels to ensure uninterrupted and timely fulfillment of customer orders.
- Responsible for successful transition of the Planning tool to the new ERP system and for the development of processes to ensure efficient information sharing with other departments.
- Minimize inventory write offs by implementing best practices and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively participate in various Supply Chain projects by furnishing data analysis and reporting support needed for various projects.
- Responsible for daily and monthly stock reconciliation.
- Own SKU rationalization process
- Manage and be responsible for the growth of the Planning team.
- Be a strong team player capable of working cross functionally and driving operational efficiency and superior customer service.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management
- 5+ years of experience in Supply and Demand Planning
- Experience with People Management
- Strong Analytical Skills - Expert in MS Excel and MS Access. SQL knowledge is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- MBA preferred
- APICS CPIM a plus
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry a plus
- Experience with ERP systems is highly valuable
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Want to be a part of a growing team?
Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Imbibe:
Full Time Healthcare
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong, or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.