We are looking for a detail-oriented Senior Financial Analyst with background leveraging CPA credentials and hands-on experience in quantitative / statistical analysis, budgeting, accounting, and forecasting.
You will provide robust modeling and reporting to facilitate executive-level decision making.
Your strong analytical skills; support operations through analysis of key performance indicators and trends.
As a consensus-driven communicator you will liaise across various business units and promote organizational success.
You should be able to rapidly adapt to new technologies and possess expertise with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and a broad range of statistical software.
- Operational KPIs and Reporting
- Conduct operational KPI reporting across all operations:
- Periodic forecasts, performance reports and dashboards
- Preparation of Month End Reports with in-depth and robust analytics into variance explanations
- Periodic updates for Senior Leadership Team
- Partner with Supply Chain Operations to control and mitigate cost; articulate variances
- Establish recurring review meetings with departmental leaders, to review month end results and develop actionable next steps
- Conduct ad hoc analysis to support Supply Chain as well as company-wide initiatives
- Review monthly P&L and underlying cost drivers to identify risks and opportunities
- Deep Dive of variances to have in-depth insight into the reasoning by data mining in SQL and Dynamics
- Self-starter with strong ability to drive insights out of existing trend and communicate to a larger audience in a clear, concise manner
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to develop comprehensive financial modeling, automate KPI reporting, develop deep dive analytics
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Participate in annual budgeting process based on “bottom-up” build of underlying KPIs
- Provide periodic reforecasts based on recent historical trends and change in business dynamics
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- 3– 5 years of finance experience in a rigorous, fast-paced supply chain / distribution / manufacturing analytics capacity with strong analytical background
- Experience of building budgets and setting up KPIs
- Extensive ERP knowledge, preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- SQL, Power BI, SharePoint experience desirable
- Highly proficient in the development of analysis (Excel proficiency is a must)
- Highly organized with strong time management skills
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated business acumen with the ability to effectively collaborate with people at all levels in the organization through interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record of performance with a willingness to work outside of comfort zone
- Highly self-driven and accountable for deliverables.
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Want to be a part of a growing team? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Imbibe:
Full Time Healthcare
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters creativity and friendship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.