Imbibe is a leading innovator in the beverage industry. Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project we work on, Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best.
Imbibe is seeking a Regulatory Specialist to become the newest member of its growing Regulatory Team. The Regulatory Specialist will be responsible for working with the team to ensure that all of our customers regulatory and documentation needs are met. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented and highly organized individual who is comfortable working in a fast paced, high energy environment with changing priorities.
- Generate official technical documents for new and existing beverage and flavor products including Product Data Sheets, Safety Data Sheets, Nutritional Statements, GMO statements and other Regulatory statements
- Review ingredients for compliance with US and International food regulations
- Provide regulatory guidance and training to employees in the R&D department
- Participate in annual audits
- Lead documentation procurement and data entry activities for all new flavor and beverage raw materials into various software systems
- Various other administrative duties
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry, biology, food science, nutrition or other related field
- Must have at least 2-3 years experience in Regulatory-related positions in the Food and Beverage Industry
- Ability to navigate through and interpret the food regulations on the CFR
- Knowledge of NOP and NBFDS regulations
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment