We are a leading beverage product development & ingredient supply partner supporting customers that range from entrepreneurs to top CPG and food-service brands.
The objective of this position is to clarify and organize the Imbibe offering on a strategic level with goals revenue growth through a broader and deliberate application of our offerings. Defining discrete product lines by gathering market data and customer requirements, crystalizing how each product line supports the company’s overall strategy and goals and creating a go-to-market strategy for our customer segments.
This role requires an ability to understand and work with products that are technical in nature. While a technical background is not required, the ability to discuss and direct technical discussions is imperative.
Properly capturing value, strategy and bringing the organization along is the main priority of this role.
Tasked with owning our product portfolio structure and strategy, strong organization and influential leadership skills are paramount to the success of this position. An individual must be a self-starter with an affinity for driving their own deadlines, comfortable making decisions and able to engage the organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Organize, define and train on value, points of differentiation, and positioning statements
- Train internal and external teams on our products
- Ability to analyze data and draw conclusions
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Conduct research to identify new markets, customers and customer needs
- Navigate complex industry relationships and find the right contacts and decision makers
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or anticipating clients’ objectives
- Tackle ambitious plans and targets with passion and a can-do attitude
- Work cross functionally to create win-win scenarios for internal and external stakeholders
- Build long-term relationships with internal team members
- Develop entry level staff into future leaders
- Travel approximately 10% of the time
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ marketing or product management in the Food and Beverage Industry
- Professionally mature team player who is highly organized and deadline driven
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite and excel
- Detail oriented and committed to engaging the internal team to provide the best service, experience and outcome to our clients and visibility for our business planning
- Ability to work within CRM and project management systems (SalesForce& Wrike preferred but not required)
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a start-up environment
- Excellent Communication skills in both written and verbal forms
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Want to be a part of a growing team? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Imbibe:
Full Time Healthcare
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters creativity and friendship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.
No Phone Calls, No E-Mails, No Recruiters