Business Development Manager
We are a leading beverage product development & ingredient supply partner supporting customers that range from entrepreneurs to top CPG and food service brands.
We are looking for an ambitious and committed Business Development Manager to help us expand our business portfolio. The objective of this position is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with new and existing clients. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to learn and follow-through on an effective sales strategy. This person is also skilled at understanding and articulating our unique value proposition in the market place to close deals.
Tasked with owning customer relationships and identifying the right opportunities, this position is business critical to Imbibe’s long-term growth. We are looking for someone who excels at finding opportunities, thinks outside of the box, is great at networking and able to introduce themselves and the company to key decision makers. At times, a long sales and/or project cycle, or business requires persistence and dedication to achieve objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop growth within markets and customers focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets, customers and customer needs
- Navigate complex industry relationships and find the right contacts and decision makers
- Managing a long sales/project cycle (approximately12-18 months)
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or anticipating clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to guidelines and alignment with internal teams
- Tackle ambitious plans and targets with passion and a can-do attitude
- Work cross-functionally to create win-win scenarios for internal and external stakeholders
- Detailed oriented and committed to engaging the internal team to provide the best service, experience and outcome to our clients and visibility for our business planning
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into future sales managers
- Travel approximately 50% of the time
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ sales, business development or related experience
- Ability to navigate complex industry relationships and find the right contacts and decision makers
- Team player Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
- Ability to work within CRM and project management systems (SalesForce & Wrike)
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced corporate, start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal forms
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Want to be a part of a growing team? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Imbibe:
Full Time Healthcare
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters creativity and friendship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.
No Phone Calls, No E-Mails, No Recruiters