Associate Project Manager
The Imbibe project manager role is one-of-a-kind and requires a unique mix of organization, problem-solving, systems-savvy and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate has the flexibility, outgoing personality and collaboration skills needed to work cross-functionally with product development, business development, regulatory, operations, the commercialization team, as well as our clients.
Employees in this role engage in strategic, solution-oriented conversations with clients that range from the most inexperienced start-up founders to seasoned marketers, leaders, and R&D members within the largest of our multinational clients.
Our business is high touch. It is relationship-based. Successful project managers are comfortable with one-on-one client contact, helping to establish long-term client relationships, and delivering world-class project management. This role serves as command central and therefore it’s important that project managers be comfortable connecting people with information, resources, solutions or experts to get obstacles solved ensuring customers receive the white glove treatment they hired us for!
The ideal candidate will have experience in cross-functional team leadership and administration. While product development experience and technical skills are not mandatory, curiosity and a learning mindset is crucial. The confidence to raise your hand when you don’t know something, something doesn’t make sense, or you’ve got a potential solution to share will be key to success.
- Serve as a resource to the clients and internal team members for sharing information and gaining alignment
- Diligently administer projects – this includes meeting invites, notes and agendas, recording key decisions, dates & information in our project management software, monitor progress and follow-up on any issues or stalls with appropriate parties
- Refer customer requests and inquiries to relevant internal team members and ensure prompt reply or acknowledgement
- Be a steward of the Imbibe Customer Experience – manage and exceed expectations and deliverables
- Work with R&D, Business Development, Operations, Finance teams to ensure all customer requests and project deliverables can be met within company resource constraints
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3-5 years’ experience working cross functionally (experience in a project manager role strongly preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong collaborative nature
- Highly organized
- Comfortable communicating professionally via phone, email and in-person
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to adapt to fast paced work environment with changing priorities
- Understanding of R&D Process as it relates to Product Development strongly preferred
- Previous experience working in CPG or the Food & Beverage industry is highly preferred
Imbibe is the leading innovator in the beverage industry – we set the standard! Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Want to be a part of a growing team? Good idea. Here are some of the top reasons to work with Imbibe:
Full Time Healthcare:
You are eligible for healthcare packages after 30 days of employment. All healthcare plans are Affordable Care Act compliant, and we have several plans to meet a variety of needs!
Simply put, we are beverage experts. Our industry focus gives us a greater degree of insight into the beverage and flavor world!
We have a 40,000 sq. ft. facility that houses state of the art equipment, labs and a pilot plant.
At Imbibe, in addition to your job, you’ll have opportunities to step away and challenge a coworker to a game of ping pong or visit at the custom beverage bar. People should like where they work, and we strive to provide an environment that fosters creativity and friendship.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Imbibe is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. This transmission is intended only for the designated recipient(s), and any duplication or distribution, in any form or part, without the written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. These confidentiality protections apply even if you received this transmission in error, in which case you should delete the message, disregard its contents and notify the sender of the mistake.
No Phone Calls, No E-Mails, No Recruiters