Supply Chain Coordinator
Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: Niles, IL
Imbibe is a leading innovator in the beverage industry. Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for a variety of projects. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best. To learn more about us, check out our website at www.imbibeinc.com.
Imbibe is seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator to join our Operations team. The Supply Chain Coordinator will be responsible for managing day to day supply chain operations that include vendor order management, stock data upkeep, stock analysis and reporting. This individual will provide the necessary support and will be instrumental in successfully managing floor stock and gaining efficiencies by driving process improvements. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented, analytical, highly organized individual, with solid communication and problem solving skills, who is comfortable working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Generate POs to the Co-manufacturers and Suppliers for quantities needed to maintain appropriate stock levels to meet customer demand.
- Maintain Item Master to reflect up to date and accurate information tied to Pricing, Flavor Formulas and Skus.
- Generate stock reports and other Ad-hoc reports as requested by Management and other functions within the organization.
- Manage and track stock replenishment of accounts as assigned.
- Manage orders of the Brokerage accounts.
- Validate and update data records to assist with effective stock planning. This includes closing invalid open Sales Orders and Purchase Orders, Production Data Validation and Stock Reconciliation.
- Support Supply Chain Planner in analytical work needed to gain efficiencies by optimizing orders and floor stock planning.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned by Management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Detailed problem solving and analysis abilities
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are highly important
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to adapt to fast paced work environment with changing priorities
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Supply Chain experience a plus.
- Experience in the food and beverage industry a plus.
- Experience with ERP systems highly valuable.