Title: Director of Product Development
Location: Niles, IL
Reports to: Manager of Regulatory
Imbibe is a leading innovator in the beverage industry. Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project we work on, Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best.
Imbibe is seeking a Regulatory Technician to become the newest member of its growing Regulatory Team. The Regulatory Technician will be responsible for working with the team to ensure that all of our customers regulatory and documentation needs are met. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented and highly organized individual who is comfortable working in a fast paced, high energy environment with changing priorities.
- Generate official technical documents for new and existing beverage and flavor products including Product Data Sheets, Safety Data Sheets, Nutritional Statements, C of A’s, etc.
- Lead documentation procurement and data entry activities for all new flavor and beverage raw materials into various software systems
- Perform analytical tests and taste and approve flavor samples from our production facility
- Various other administrative duties
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in chemistry, biology, food science, nutrition or other related field
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills is highly important
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to adapt to fast paced work environment with changing priorities
- Positive attitude
- Entry level, 0 – 3 years experience
- Experience in the food and beverage industry a plus
Hours and Compensation:
8:00 – 5:00 at Imbibe’s Headquarters
Exact starting salary depends on experience & qualifications, but this is deemed an entry-level position.
How to apply:
Please send e-mail titled “Regulatory Technician” with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.