Imbibe is a leading innovator in the beverage industry developing and commercializing products for well-known brands in both consumer packaged goods and foodservice. Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project we work on. Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best.
How to apply:
Please send e-mail titled Videographer & Graphic Designer with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Imbibe is hiring a contract-to-hire Digital Designer with a primary focus on Video & Motion and secondary focus on Graphic Design. The primary focus of the internship is to create and publish video content to showcase our state-of-the-art facilities, culture, expertise and our nuanced business of beverage development. These will include promotional company & product videos, interviews, video tours, educational training/demos, animated explainer videos and motion graphics as needed. Most videos will be delivered on company website and social media. Videos would vary between live footage and graphic multimedia. The secondary focus will be to assist with graphic design needs, including company branding, collateral, event materials, presentations, web assets, signage, etc. Ideal candidates must be resourceful, self-motivated, diligent and maintain a strong desire to continue growing. Position requires a highly organized, detail-oriented, forward-thinking and exceptionally skilled video and media producer with solid graphic design skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Visit our Videos page to get a feel for our content.
- Live Video: re-production (storyboarding, location/resource planning), shooting, directing video, administering optimal light and audio environments.
- Motion Graphics: creating illustrated explainer videos using After Effects or online tools.
- Post-production: editing video, adding audio, music and visual effects.
- Publishing: compression for various platforms.
- Graphic design assistance including identity, marketing collateral, photography, print and branding.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Training or demonstrative skill in video production and motion graphics
- Adept with filming equipment/tools and PC editing & publishing software from start to finish.
- Proficient in software needed to execute video, music, sound and visual effects. Creative department using PCs and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Artistic sensibility, film theory and practices, technical execution and appreciation for both the process and the aesthetic.
- Passionate about the film and media community, trends, new techniques and creating fresh, new media.
- Knowledgeable in web and social media video trends and delivery.
- Strong graphic design skills, proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Highly organized with notes, files, and project details
Would be considered a bonus:
- Owning your own equipment a big plus
- An exceptionally skilled graphic designer a big plus
- An interest in ping-pong.
What you will learn:
This internship will provide you with a place to gain practical experience using your video, media and design skills. Projects will vary widely in scope and media and you will have the opportunity to make creative decisions from start to finish. You will own your projects and see them through all the way, gaining valuable understanding of video production in the business world. Your ideas will be respected and heard, giving you a platform to shape your professional creativity.