Associate Project Manager
Title: Associate Project Manager
Location: Niles, IL
Reports to: Project Manager
Imbibe is a leading innovator in the beverage industry. Our clients benefit from our holistic approach to product development where we engineer every beverage from the bottom up. We design custom components, such as ingredient blends, flavors and finished beverages for every project we work on, Imbibe combines a powerful synergy of innovation, technical expertise and dedication to ensure our clients never settle for anything but the best.
Imbibe is seeking an Associate Project Manager to become the newest member of its growing Project Management Team. The Associate Project Manager will be responsible for driving all projects between our internal teams and the customer to ensure projects run smoothly from start to finish. The ideal candidate is a detail oriented and highly organized individual who is comfortable working in a fast paced, high energy environment with changing priorities.
- Assist the Sales team in driving projects internally from initiation through completion.
- Collaborate across all departments (Sales, R&D, Marketing, Operations, Finance) to ensure timely flow of information and that all deadlines are met.
- Assist customer with all of their project related needs. This entails daily communication both via email and phone conversations.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills is highly important
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to adapt to fast paced work environment with changing priorities
- Positive attitude
- Experience: 2-4 years
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Experience in the food and beverage industry a plus.
- Experience with a CRM (specifically Salesforce) highly valuable.
Hours and Compensation:
Salary depends on experience & qualifications.
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
How to apply:
Please send e-mail titled “Associate Project Manager” with cover letter and resume to email@example.com.